There are currently no vacancies available
Please check regularly
Join us for a 12-16 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development. This program will give you an opportunity to work on complex brokerage and bond house organization and also collaborate on multi projects that we are facing on.
- The program open for several divisions in Mandiri Sekuritas, eq
- Investment Banking
- Capital Market
- Human Capital
- Strategy & Performance
- Corporate Secretary & Communication, etc
- This program open for both university student or fresh graduate job seeker.
- Candidates whom currently enrolled in a university must have minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.0 or 75%. Transcripts must be submitted
- Candidates whom currently enrolled in a university must at least complete 2nd year of University degree program
- Candidates should be able to follow working time from Monday to Friday, 8.30AM to 5.30PM
Click here to download internship application form.
Please send the application form with your current education transcript by email with subject: INTERNSHIP
Any subject except INTERNSHIP will not be processed
- Diploma/Bachelor degree of Computer/Information Technology or related major
- Having at least 1-2 years of working experience in the related database field (skilled fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Ability to easily move from task to task while maintaining overall productivity.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Careful and thorough with detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiar with Oracle 11g or later , installation, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Having understanding and hands on experience in Oracle PL/SQL is an advantage
- Understand some form of data security standards
- Familiar with AIX/Unix/Linux Platform is an advantage
Key Job Descriptions:
- Setup, administer, and monitor database server
- Perform regular health-check and maintenance on database server
- Collaborate with software and infrastructure team on applications development
- Write SQL scripts to troubleshoots data issues or validates results sets.Providing assistance to others in topics related to data management.
- Develops proactive working relationships with other employees
Click here to download employment application form.
Please send the application form with your current education transcript by email with subject: JNR-DBA
Any subject except JNR-DBA will not be processed